This 14 minutes routine aims to strengthen your side abdominal muscles. You will need a noodle or any floating device. It works by combining side leg tucks with both legs together and with alternating legs, first on one side and then on both sides. The purpose is to create a continuous workout that targets the same muscle groups.
Put the noodle under your arms and lay on your back with your legs straight, slightly below parallel. Rest your hands on the noodle. Relax your shoulders.
1. Start by alternating leg tucks on both sides for 1 minute (by bringing your top knee and torso closer together on both sides) - see gif1.
2. Repeat the same exercise on one side only by bending the same (top) leg for one minute. Then on the other side, with your other leg for another minute - see gif2
3. Alternate again on both side for one minute.
4. Bend both your legs together and bring your knees and your torso closer together on both sides for 1 minute - see gif 3
5. Repeat the same with both legs together on one side only for 1 minute and then on the other side for 1 minute too - see gif 4
6. Bend both legs together on both sides again for 1 minute.
7. Combine the steps 1 and 4 for 2 minutes. First alternate your legs on both sides one time. Then with both legs together on both sides one time - see gif 1 and 3
Note: always exhale as you bend your knee/knees.
Walk in the shallow area for 1 minute with deep breathing. Make big steps and raise your knees sideways.