Standing Flutter to Scissor Kicks
Flutter to Scissor kicks is a simple exercise that works all the major muscles of your legs. Because the exercise is performed in deep water, you will need a noodle or a belt to help you stay afloat.
How to Perform
Your major leg muscles, including quadriceps, glutes, inner and outer thighs are primary muscles used in this exercise. Your core muscles help stablize the body.
1. works your core and leg muscles.
2. improves your balance and coordination.
3. Improves hip flexibility.
4. Great for burning calories.
5. improves kicking ability and endurance.
1. If you are a good swimmer, perform this exercise while holding the noodle in front of you with both hands.
2. Push the noodle deep with each kick.
3. Kick higher up
4. Cross your legs in after each scissor kick.
5. Perform smaller and faster flutter to scissor kicks.
This is a deep water exercise so make sure you have a belt or noodle to help you stay afloat. Always perform this exercise in a supervised swimming pool.
All Abductors Adductors Aqua Dumbbells Aqua Exercises Deep Area Deep-end Explosive Squats Flexibility Flutter Kicks Front Kicks Glutes Half Squats Hamstrings Hips Inner Thighs Jumping Squats Leg Adduction Leg Muscles No Equipment Noodle Noodle On Back Outer Thighs Pistol Squats Pulses Quadriceps Scissor Kicks Shallow Area Squat Straight Legs Upright Variations Video Youtube